Hard reset Multilaser MS40G Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Multilaser MS40G restart.
Hard reset Multilaser MS40G Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Multilaser MS40G
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Multilaser MS40G restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Multilaser MS40G, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Multilaser MS40G will be erased.