Hard reset Motorola One Pro Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Motorola One Pro restart.
Hard reset Motorola One Pro Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Motorola One Pro
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Motorola One Pro restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Motorola One Pro, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Motorola One Pro will be erased.