Hard reset Motorola Nexus 6 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Motorola Nexus 6 restart.
Hard reset Motorola Nexus 6 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Motorola Nexus 6
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Motorola Nexus 6 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Motorola Nexus 6, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Motorola Nexus 6 will be erased.