Hard reset Motorola Moto X gen 2 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Motorola Moto X gen 2 restart.
Hard reset Motorola Moto X gen 2 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Motorola Moto X gen 2
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Motorola Moto X gen 2 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Motorola Moto X gen 2, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Motorola Moto X gen 2 will be erased.