Hard reset Meizu V8 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Meizu V8 restart.
Hard reset Meizu V8 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Meizu V8
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Meizu V8 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Meizu V8, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Meizu V8 will be erased.