Hard reset Meizu Pro 5 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Meizu Pro 5 restart.
Hard reset Meizu Pro 5 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Meizu Pro 5
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Meizu Pro 5 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Meizu Pro 5, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Meizu Pro 5 will be erased.