Hard reset Meizu MX4 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Meizu MX4 restart.
Hard reset Meizu MX4 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Meizu MX4
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Meizu MX4 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Meizu MX4, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Meizu MX4 will be erased.