Hard reset Meizu M8C Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Meizu M8C restart.
Hard reset Meizu M8C Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Meizu M8C
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Meizu M8C restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Meizu M8C, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Meizu M8C will be erased.