Hard reset Meizu M6T Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Meizu M6T restart.
Hard reset Meizu M6T Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Meizu M6T
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Meizu M6T restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Meizu M6T, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Meizu M6T will be erased.