Hard reset Meizu M3E Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Meizu M3E restart.
Hard reset Meizu M3E Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Meizu M3E
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Meizu M3E restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Meizu M3E, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Meizu M3E will be erased.