Hard reset Meizu E3 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Meizu E3 restart.
Hard reset Meizu E3 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Meizu E3
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Meizu E3 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Meizu E3, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Meizu E3 will be erased.