Hard reset Meizu 16Xs Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Meizu 16Xs restart.
Hard reset Meizu 16Xs Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Meizu 16Xs
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Meizu 16Xs restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Meizu 16Xs, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Meizu 16Xs will be erased.