Hard reset M-Horse Pure 3 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after M-Horse Pure 3 restart.
Hard reset M-Horse Pure 3 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone M-Horse Pure 3
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after M-Horse Pure 3 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of M-Horse Pure 3, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory M-Horse Pure 3 will be erased.