Hard reset M-Horse Power 2 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after M-Horse Power 2 restart.
Hard reset M-Horse Power 2 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone M-Horse Power 2
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after M-Horse Power 2 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of M-Horse Power 2, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory M-Horse Power 2 will be erased.