Hard reset LG W10 Alpha Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after LG W10 Alpha restart.
Hard reset LG W10 Alpha Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone LG W10 Alpha
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after LG W10 Alpha restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of LG W10 Alpha, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory LG W10 Alpha will be erased.