Hard reset LG Stylo 5x Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after LG Stylo 5x restart.
Hard reset LG Stylo 5x Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone LG Stylo 5x
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after LG Stylo 5x restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of LG Stylo 5x, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory LG Stylo 5x will be erased.