Hard reset LG Q51 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after LG Q51 restart.
Hard reset LG Q51 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone LG Q51
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after LG Q51 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of LG Q51, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory LG Q51 will be erased.