Hard reset LG K41S Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after LG K41S restart.
Hard reset LG K41S Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone LG K41S
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after LG K41S restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of LG K41S, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory LG K41S will be erased.