Hard reset Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G restart.
Hard reset Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G will be erased.