Hard reset Lenovo TAB 2 X30F WiFi Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Lenovo TAB 2 X30F WiFi restart.
Hard reset Lenovo TAB 2 X30F WiFi Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Lenovo TAB 2 X30F WiFi
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Lenovo TAB 2 X30F WiFi restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Lenovo TAB 2 X30F WiFi, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Lenovo TAB 2 X30F WiFi will be erased.