Hard reset Lenovo Smart Tab M8 Wi-Fi Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Lenovo Smart Tab M8 Wi-Fi restart.
Hard reset Lenovo Smart Tab M8 Wi-Fi Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Lenovo Smart Tab M8 Wi-Fi
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Lenovo Smart Tab M8 Wi-Fi restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Lenovo Smart Tab M8 Wi-Fi, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Lenovo Smart Tab M8 Wi-Fi will be erased.