Hard reset Lenovo P70 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Lenovo P70 restart.
Hard reset Lenovo P70 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Lenovo P70
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Lenovo P70 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Lenovo P70, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Lenovo P70 will be erased.