Hard reset Lenovo K5 Play Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Lenovo K5 Play restart.
Hard reset Lenovo K5 Play Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Lenovo K5 Play
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Lenovo K5 Play restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Lenovo K5 Play, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Lenovo K5 Play will be erased.