Hard reset Lenovo K10 Note Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Lenovo K10 Note restart.
Hard reset Lenovo K10 Note Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Lenovo K10 Note
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Lenovo K10 Note restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Lenovo K10 Note, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Lenovo K10 Note will be erased.