Hard reset Lenovo A2010 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Lenovo A2010 restart.
Hard reset Lenovo A2010 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Lenovo A2010
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Lenovo A2010 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Lenovo A2010, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Lenovo A2010 will be erased.