Hard reset Leagoo M5 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Leagoo M5 restart.
Hard reset Leagoo M5 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Leagoo M5
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Leagoo M5 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Leagoo M5, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Leagoo M5 will be erased.