Hard reset Leagoo M10 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Leagoo M10 restart.
Hard reset Leagoo M10 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Leagoo M10
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Leagoo M10 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Leagoo M10, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Leagoo M10 will be erased.