Hard reset Lanix Ilium LT500 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Lanix Ilium LT500 restart.
Hard reset Lanix Ilium LT500 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Lanix Ilium LT500
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Lanix Ilium LT500 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Lanix Ilium LT500, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Lanix Ilium LT500 will be erased.