Hard reset Koobee F2 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Koobee F2 restart.
Hard reset Koobee F2 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Koobee F2
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Koobee F2 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Koobee F2, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Koobee F2 will be erased.