Hard reset Kenxinda V6 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Kenxinda V6 restart.
Hard reset Kenxinda V6 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Kenxinda V6
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Kenxinda V6 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Kenxinda V6, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Kenxinda V6 will be erased.