Hard reset Kenxinda T50 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Kenxinda T50 restart.
Hard reset Kenxinda T50 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Kenxinda T50
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Kenxinda T50 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Kenxinda T50, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Kenxinda T50 will be erased.