Hard reset Kenxinda 6A Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Kenxinda 6A restart.
Hard reset Kenxinda 6A Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Kenxinda 6A
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Kenxinda 6A restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Kenxinda 6A, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Kenxinda 6A will be erased.