Hard reset itel A22 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after itel A22 restart.
Hard reset itel A22 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone itel A22
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after itel A22 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of itel A22, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory itel A22 will be erased.