Hard reset ioutdoor X Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after ioutdoor X restart.
Hard reset ioutdoor X Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone ioutdoor X
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after ioutdoor X restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of ioutdoor X, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory ioutdoor X will be erased.