Hard reset Huawei Y7p Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Huawei Y7p restart.
Hard reset Huawei Y7p Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Huawei Y7p
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Huawei Y7p restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Huawei Y7p, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Huawei Y7p will be erased.