Hard reset Huawei Y6s Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Huawei Y6s restart.
Hard reset Huawei Y6s Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Huawei Y6s
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Huawei Y6s restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Huawei Y6s, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Huawei Y6s will be erased.