Hard reset Huawei P40 Lite E Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Huawei P40 Lite E restart.
Hard reset Huawei P40 Lite E Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Huawei P40 Lite E
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Huawei P40 Lite E restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Huawei P40 Lite E, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Huawei P40 Lite E will be erased.