Hard reset Huawei nova 7i Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Huawei nova 7i restart.
Hard reset Huawei nova 7i Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Huawei nova 7i
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Huawei nova 7i restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Huawei nova 7i, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Huawei nova 7i will be erased.