Hard reset HTC Wildfire R70 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after HTC Wildfire R70 restart.
Hard reset HTC Wildfire R70 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone HTC Wildfire R70
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after HTC Wildfire R70 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of HTC Wildfire R70, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory HTC Wildfire R70 will be erased.