Hard reset HTC Desire 19s Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after HTC Desire 19s restart.
Hard reset HTC Desire 19s Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone HTC Desire 19s
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after HTC Desire 19s restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of HTC Desire 19s, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory HTC Desire 19s will be erased.