Hard reset HiSense KingKong 6 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after HiSense KingKong 6 restart.
Hard reset HiSense KingKong 6 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone HiSense KingKong 6
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after HiSense KingKong 6 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of HiSense KingKong 6, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory HiSense KingKong 6 will be erased.