Hard reset HiSense F40 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after HiSense F40 restart.
Hard reset HiSense F40 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone HiSense F40
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after HiSense F40 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of HiSense F40, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory HiSense F40 will be erased.