Hard reset Elephone U3H Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Elephone U3H restart.
Hard reset Elephone U3H Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Elephone U3H
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Elephone U3H restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Elephone U3H, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Elephone U3H will be erased.