Hard reset Doogee S90C Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Doogee S90C restart.
Hard reset Doogee S90C Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Doogee S90C
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Doogee S90C restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Doogee S90C, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Doogee S90C will be erased.