Hard reset Doogee S68 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Doogee S68 restart.
Hard reset Doogee S68 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Doogee S68
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Doogee S68 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Doogee S68, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Doogee S68 will be erased.