Hard reset Conquest S8 KT35A-S8 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Conquest S8 KT35A-S8 restart.
Hard reset Conquest S8 KT35A-S8 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Conquest S8 KT35A-S8
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Conquest S8 KT35A-S8 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Conquest S8 KT35A-S8, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Conquest S8 KT35A-S8 will be erased.