Hard reset Cat S52 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Cat S52 restart.
Hard reset Cat S52 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Cat S52
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Cat S52 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Cat S52, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Cat S52 will be erased.