Hard reset Black Fox B7rFox Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Black Fox B7rFox restart.
Hard reset Black Fox B7rFox Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Black Fox B7rFox
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Black Fox B7rFox restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Black Fox B7rFox, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Black Fox B7rFox will be erased.